High-temperature furnaces HFL 16/16 - HFL 160/17 have a sturdy cladding made from refractory insulation. This design offers better protection if the process produces aggressive gases or acids, such as when glass is melted.
Like high-temperature furnaces HT (see page 58), except:
· Tmax 1600 °C or 1700 °C
· Robust refractory brick insulation and special backing insulation
· Furnace floor made of lightweight refractory bricks accommodates higher charge weights
· Cooling system to cool the furnace with a defined temperature gradient or with a preset fresh air volume. Both operating modes can be switched on and off for different segments by means of the extra function of the controller.
· Thermocouple inlet with screw cap
· Protective gas connection to purge with non-flammable protective or reaction gases (not completely gas-tight)
· Automatic gas supply system with solenoid valve and rotameter, controlled by the extra function of the controller
· Lift door
· Automatic door lock incl. door contact switch
· Heating elements protected against mechanical damage
· Ethernet interface