Nabertherm markets this range of top hat furnaces for bending and slumping of large glass parts. The top hat furnace is equipped with one table running on rails which can be pulled out for easy charging. As accessory an additional table can be integrated, which is charged while the other table is in the furnace. The top hat furnaces are heated from the ceiling and from the table.
· Tmax 900 °C
· Heating from lid and table
· 3-zone temperature control (lid-inner circular element, lid-outer circular element, table) for optimal temperature uniformity
· Table heating can be switched-off for fusing
· Heating elements on supporting tubes provide for long service life
· Table heating elements covered by SiC tiles for level stacking support
· Top hat insulated with high-quality fiber material; exclusive use of
insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation
No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
· Table insulated with multi-layer resistant, lightweight refractory bricks
· Top hat to be opened by overhead crane in floor shop
· Protection guides for easy top hat opening and closing
· Manually-operated exhaust air flap
· Furnace table on fixed chassis for user-friendly charging height (approx. 800 mm)
· Controller P470 (50 programs with each 40 segments), controls description see page 80