Fusing furnaces in the “GFM” series were developed for special production requirements. The GFM series combines the impressive quality benefits of the GF series with the option of charging the table outside the furnace. The table runs on swivel castors and can thus be moved freely.
The scope of delivery includes a flat table for fusing work; additional tables can be added. An interchangeable table system is especially economical, as one table can be charged while the other is in the furnace. Instead of flat tables, different tables with different heights can be used if the furnace is to be used for higher components, for example.
· Tmax 950 °C
· Heating element, protected in quartz tubes
· High current connection capacities for short warm-up times and energy-saving way of working
· Arranged closely beside each other on the top, heating elements ensure direct and uniform radiation of the glass
· Infrared heated in hood which is attached to stand
· Dual shell hood made of stainless steel with slotted cover lid
· Scope of delivery includes a table
· Table on wheels, freely movable
· Controller integrated to save space on the right side of the furnace
· Level table surface with insulation made of robust lightweight refractory bricks and marked charge surface
· Top hat insulated with high-quality fiber material; exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP).
This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
· Adjustable, large quick-release fasteners - can be used while working in gloves