These gas tight retort furnaces are equipped with direct or indirect heating depending on temperature. They are perfectly suited for various heat treatment processes requiring a defined protective or a reaction gas atmosphere with a slight overpressure. These compact models can also be laid out for heat treatment under vacuum up to 600 °C. The furnace chamber consists of a gas tight retort with water cooling around the door to protect the special sealing.
With the corresponding safety technology, retort furnaces are also suitable for applications under reaction gases, such as hydrogen or, in combination with the IDB package, for inert debinding or for pyrolysis processes.
Different model versions are available depending on the temperature range:
· Heating elements located inside the retort
· Retort made of 1.4571 (X6CrNiMoTi 17-12-2)
· Air circulation fan and baffle for directed gas flow
· Insulation made of mineral wool
· Furnace temperature control with measurement inside the retort
· Outside heating with heating elements around the retort
· Retort made of 1.4828 (X15CrNiSi 20-12)
· Multi-layer refractory insulation and micro-porous panel material
· Furnace temperature control with measurement outside the retort
· Retort made of 1.4841 (X15CrNiSi 25-21)
· Without gas-circulation and baffles
· Welded support brackets