2 Channel High Flow Air Data Test Set
• - Control of altitude and airspeed from local or remote
• - RVSM compliant with 18 months recalibration
• - Integral pressure and vacuum pumps with 5000 hour warranty
• - Universal AC powered with internal 2 hour battery back-up
• - Optional multiple Ps & Pt ports with automatic line switching
• - Enhanced flow rates suitable for high pneumatic volume aircraft
MPS45HF 2 Channel High Flow Air Data Test Set
Supplying Air Data Test SETS TO THE world
From the 1938 origins DMA have supplied test equipment to meet the requirements of the aviation industry. Today the DMA product range covers precision Air Data Test Sets and other aerospace related equipment to users including Manufacturers, Airline and Business Jet operators, General Aviation and Repair Stations throughout the world.
Flight line tester for demanding
The MPS45HF is a twin channel digital technology portable flightline air data test set. Special valves and pumps allow operation with aircraft that have large pneumatic volumes. The construction is both rugged and rainproof and housed in a well proven HDPE case that incorporates both wheels and a retractable tow handle making transportation in the working environment simple.
The associated auxiliaries of power leads and hoses are contained in an accompanying shoulder bag.
A conventional keypad is augmented by a multi-coloured touchscreen display for the operator to enter the test details. For flight deck use the MPSRC remote control or MPSRW wireless remote control are available.