3 Channel Air Data Test Set
• - 3 independent channels for Altitude, Airspeed & Angle of Attack.
• - Fully RVSM compliant with 12 months recalibration period
• - Integral pressure and vacuum pumps with 5000 hour warranty
• - Universal AC powered and internal 4 hour battery back-up
• - Multiple Ps, Pt & AoA ports with automatic line switching option
• - Rugged flightline unit with wheels and stowable tow handle
Supplying Air Data Test SETS TO THE world
DMA traces its origins back to 1938, mainly as a test equipment manufacturer to support European aviation requirements. Today DMA supply precision Air Data Test Sets and other aviation ground support equipment to aircraft manufacturers, repair stations and
operators throughout the world.
Flight line tester for demanding applications
The MPS35C is a digital technology portable Air Data Test Set incorporating many standard features normally found on more expensive test instruments. The construction is both rugged and rainproof for demanding flight line use. The unit is housed in a single wheeled case with a stowable handle.
Automatic Control of 3 independent pressures
Three pressures are controllable separately and independently:
Static and Pitot for altitude and airspeed together with Angle of Attack (AoA) pressure to test those aircraft equipped with the Smart pitot probe.
The angle of attack pressure can be displayed either in pressure
units with a maximum of 0.0001 inHg resolution or directly in degrees of AoA with 0.1° resolution. When three pressures are not required, AoA ports can be used as Static ports.