High Precision Air Data Test Set
• - Independent control of Altitude & Airspeed
• - Exceeds RVSM accuracy, with 12 months recalibration period
• - Integral pressure and vacuum pumps with 5000 hour warranty
• - Universal AC powered and internal 4 hour battery back-up
• - 4 x PS and 4 x Pt ports with automatic line switching
• - Rugged flightline unit with wheels and stowable tow handle
Supplying Air Data Test SETS TO THE world
DMA traces its origins back to 1938, mainly as a test equipment manufacturer to support European aviation requirements. Today DMA supply precision Air Data Test Sets and other aviation ground support equipment to aircraft manufacturers, repair stations and operators throughout the world.
Flight line tester for demanding applications
The MPS34C is a two channel digital technology portable Air Data Test Set incorporating many
standard features normally found on more expensive test instruments. The construction is
both rugged and rainproof for demanding flight line use. The unit is housed in a single wheeled case with a stowable handle.
Easy intuitive interface
Using logical key press routines the MPS34C is easy to use by both beginners and experts. Testing and trouble shooting can be performed via the built-in intuitively arranged colour-coded keypad and large 4 x 20 character back-lit display. For a remote location such as the flight-deck, three control options are available: the Hand Held Remote Control, the Touch Screen Remote Control or a wireless Bluetooth connected PDA.