Laboratory Air Data Test Set
• - Independent control of Altitude & Airspeed
• - Exceeds RVSM accuracy, with 12 months recalibration period
• - IEEE488 and RS232 interfaces for ATE systems compatibility
• - User programmable safety limits and multiple test programs
• - Optional internal pumps for low Ps and Pt ranges
• - 19 inch Rack mount 3U high and table-top configurations
Supplying Air Data Test SETS TO THE world
DMA traces its origins back to 1938, mainly as a test equipment manufacturer to support European aviation requirements. Today DMA supply precision Air Data Test Sets and other aviation ground support equipment to aircraft manufacturers, repair stations and
operators throughout the world.
Laboratory tester for demanding applications
The MPS36 is a twin channel, Static and Pitot, digital technology rack mount / table top Air Data Test Set incorporating many standard features normally found on more expensive test instruments.
The construction is both rugged and compact utilising a standard 19 inch by 3U enclosure. For table top use it is supplied in a laboratory style case Easy intuitive interface Using logical key press routines the MPS36 is easy to use by both beginners and experts. Testing and trouble shooting can be performed via the built-in intuitively arranged colour-coded keypad and large 4 x 20 character back-lit display. Optionally remote control can be via the standard RS232 connection to one of three control options; the Hand Held Remote Control, the Touch Screen Remote Control or a wireless Bluetooth connected PDA.