3 Channel Versatile Air Data Test Set
• - 3 independent channels for Altitude, Airspeed and Angle of Attack
• - RVSM compliant with 18 months recalibration
• - Integral pressure and vacuum pumps with 5000 hour warranty
• - Universal AC powered and internal 2 hour battery back-up
• - Optional multiple Ps, Pt & AoA ports with automatic line switching
• - Rugged flightline unit with wheels and stowable tow handle
MPS49 3 Channel Versatile Air Data Test Set
Supplying Air Data Test SETS TO THE world
From the 1938 origins DMA have supplied test equipment to meet the requirements of the aviation industry. Today the DMA product range covers precision Air Data Test Sets and other aerospace related equipment to users including Manufacturers, Airline and Business Jet operators, General Aviation and Repair Stations throughout the world.
Flight line tester for demanding applications
The MPS49 is a 3 channel, Ps altitude, Pt airspeed and Angle of Attack (AoA) digital technology portable flightline air data test set. The construction is both rugged and rainproof and housed in a well proven HDPE case that incorporates both wheels and a retractable tow handle making transportation in the working environment simple. The associated auxiliaries of power leads and hoses are contained in an accompanying shoulder bag.
Automatic Control of 3 independent pressures
Three pressures are controllable separately and independently:
Static and Pitot for altitude and airspeed together with Angle of Attack (AoA) pressure to test those aircraft equipped with the Smart pitot probe.